Monday, October 22, 2012

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity-Jig

I went home this weekend :) yay!  When I pulled into O town I rolled down my window so I could smell the sweet Ogden air,  fist bumping the whole time. :) I could drive around those streets with my eyes closed, probably not a good thing.

I visited the new Mrs. Eborn! She got a new yellow slug bug so we were zooming around in the cutest little car. Honestly fits her perfectly :) We went to Kneaders for dinner and her apartment to make an adventurous dessert from pintrest :)  this is how it happened....
 Choosing a recipe...out of millions!

Mixing the Banana Bars :) 


our  first attempt to make frosting, how did this happen? it smelled disgusting

2nd attempt to make frosting, we could squeeze the butter out of this.  Fail
After our second fail we decided to give the frosting up (our hips were thanking us)
30 minutes later....Voila! 

Delicious bars and great company :) 

I loved every minute we had together. I miss my sister time :) Then Jenn and Rach had a sleep over ready for me when I got home :) We all slept on the floor together and I heard all about their latest crushes, school, and favorite videos. I love them. Look at the cute note Rachel left for me :)

Notice the BYU blanket they had me sleep in :) 
Sunday we drove to Idaho for my new baby cousins blessing. Boy he is adorable :)
straight from heaven
I haven't held a new born in years, I loved every single second of it:)

It was so great catching up with everyone, all my aunts and uncles and cousins and extended family! We even got to skype with Grandpa and Grandma Browning (their on a mission in Riverside California) Love them! 
How adorable is My Aunt Amy?? 

Baby loving :)

Family :) It's like therapy. Especially when you haven't seen them in a while.  It was a wonderful weekend! The kind when it makes it hard to go back to school..... I'm So grateful for my family, the 40ish cousins I have, and all of my amazing aunts and uncles. It makes family get togethers become one BIG wonderful party :) 

2 comments:

  1. You look like a natural holding the baby! Time for you to buckle down, get married and pop out one of your own!! Just kidding :) Seeing family is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Emily :) I have a LONG time before that happens! I got to see some of your family while I was up in Ogden and It made me miss you! I hope life is going great for you!

    ReplyDelete