Monday, October 8, 2012

Missions :)

General Conference was this last weekend and the prophet made a HUGE announcement  Boys can now serve a mission at age 18.....and girls at 19!!!!! Words cannot express the emotion's I felt when I heard that. I had to leave the room. Modern revelation in action. :) I know of so many of my friends prayers are being answered. I'm so grateful for a living prophet who receives revelation.  Many life's are about to change :)

Soo true :) 
Saturday Morning session....it was early

I got to go to Conference on Sunday! I haven't been sense middle school, (and I'm from Utah!) it was just as good as I remembered. If you get tickets defiantly go! You don't even have to be a member :) It's always good to hear inspirational advice. 

So much fun! (thanks Brooke for this picture!)
Dear Protesters, thanks you for entertaining me. You actually strengthen my testimony. :) 

If you want to know more about this check out mormon.org 

I got to watch the Sunday afternoon sess with my sweet adorable Grandma! I love spending time with her, she's amazing, and She literally made a feast for us. Yum! and Amber and JT stopped by on their way back from St. George. JT just ran the St. George marathon, he's pretty hard core) I was completely surprised to see them. I absolutely love them! 


My wonderful Grandma! Love her :)

I probably should do laundry, my basket is getting dangerously high. Until next time

XOXO
Heather Sue 

No comments:

Post a Comment