Friday, October 19, 2012

Living Young, Wild AND free :)

Life is going by so fast! It's already 9 weeks into the semester? Seriously where does the time go. Means finals are coming...

 And it means that the leaves are dropping there leaves! Whenever I see a perfectly crunchy leaf I have to run over and step on it, :) It makes the coolest noise, walking to campus has become very difficult thanks to these crunchy fellas. On campus they have machines that suck the leaves up so I have to search for them. I found these at my apartment

All ready to be stepped on
 The whole Y mountain has turned a deep red, it's seriously gorgeous!

Ignore the wire at the top, I'm no professional :)
Last week was Homecoming, I had to work during the game, but I went to the dance with my roomies, it was literally us and all the Freshman. I felt like a Cougar, in every sense of the word. Apparently it's a freshman thing to do here, oops :) I also need to reign my dancing in a little bit, I guess I was going a little crazy to Gangnam Style and I almost got in trouble... So I'm back to the signature moves I learned from my mom like the lawn mower, the shopping cart, the pizza and some exercising dance moves. Thanks mom! I learned from the best :)
Dancing with the freshman

This week Todd had his State Cross Country meet. Go SCOTS! I seriously could not miss this race, (I've missed all of his races this year and it drives me nuts not being there to support!) soo I made a little surprise visit :)

Mom and I at the start line :) 
Todd's had some health problems running this year, not really sure why? He was rushed to the hospital....in an ambulance after one of his races. That scared me so bad, they couldn't really find anything, but I was so worried for him! For this race I kept calling him to make sure he was drinking lots of fluids and eating good food. (I'm sure he wasn't getting annoyed ;) )


Dad in his natural habitat 

Todd did such a great job! So proud of my brother :) He didn't even pass out, this race was a definite success. 

All done and still standing! :)
The course brought back so many memories of being in high school.... My heart was racing so fast.  it's been 3 whole years since I ran there! I can't believe it's been that long! Running there is one of the biggest adrenalin rushes, I was really happy to be a spectator this time :) 


Watch out college scouts! Todd's on the loose :) 
It was so good to see my family, like a breath of fresh air! I get to go home and to Idaho this week. My Uncle Curtis and Aunt Adie are blessing there new little one! :) I have a new cousin! Yay :) Can't wait to be with the whole Browning Clan. It's always a big party.

Did you know if you dress like a 3 year old and walk around campus people don't recognize/notice you?                              


this happened today

XOX

1 comment:

  1. I love stepping on the leaves too! Right now my whole front walkway is COVERED, I have a blast walking to and from the car!

    ReplyDelete