Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A new addition to the family :)


Meet Spike :) he's my new fish. Never have I ever been an animal lover.... they are terrifying, cold sweat kind of scary. Roosters cause small panic attacks, I think it's because I was attacked, Roosters can be fierce creatures. Did you know they can smell fear? literally, Be careful!
The only pet's we've ever had at my house are fish, I love them! Bozo (R.I.P you cute fish) lived till he was 14+ years old, and Fat Albert was up there too, unfortunately his water burial had some issues and he plugged the toilet for a week. Guess we just fed him to much....
Spike and his Mohawk :)
A couple weeks ago this cute guy was taped to our door :)

Thank you mystery person for my fish! 
I was thinking....YAY, a fish! I love fish. And with his cute little Mohawk he was dubbed Spike. He only fell off the table twice...BUT he survived! so roommates Katie and Gabs went to Pet Smart and bought a little fish tank and spike got 4 brothers and sisters :) We had 5 fishes! and then 4........and then 3...... :( and today after we got home from buying another fish, we found another dead. Spike is the sole survivor. So sad. I literally love this little fish so much. Right now he's in a little emergency plastic bag while the tank is getting cleaned. Please don't die Spike! 


R.I.P Moby Dick, we gave him a proper burial to PetSmart
I dove home to Vote yesterday! First presidential election :) so great to feel involved in this wonderful country! I pray for the leaders. 

Isn't downtown Ogden beautiful? 

and many more to come! :)
Today I got 2 shots and my blood drawn.....didn't even shed a single tear! ok my eyes watered up and they had me lay down because I thought I was going to pass out....but other than that I might have just conquered a fear today. A special Thank you to the nurses for being so kind and acting like my mom, much love to those ladies. 

Life is moving to fast here, here's a summary of recent adventures 

Dance parties.... All the time

Giant Fort's
Pajama Parties
Movie nights
Hot tubing
Sleepovers
Nerf guns
Once Upon a Time 
Homework
Pillow Talk
and 
Lot's and lots of ice cream..... :)



Mmmmmmm :)
Birthday Party weekend! Gabi turned 21! we celebrated Texas Roadhouse style. Her sister flew up from Texas and partied with us all week (She should just move up here!) 

Yee-haw! :) A Texan at Texas Roadhouse 

Beware

Got ya :) 

Beware, we have fallen in love with shooting these babies :) 

Thanksgivings coming up and I love this month of gratitude  Today I'm grateful for this beautiful earth, the weather, my roommates, ALL of my family and new friends, Life is beautiful



No comments:

Post a Comment