Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Girls will be Girls


Girls are messy. We really are, if you think boys are gross visit a girls apartment. We have hair everywhere, dishes piled in the sink, clothes EVERYWHERE (and I mean everywhere).

 I'm a sloppy person but I like a clean house(bedroom is a different story) when you combine 6 of the same type together BAMB instant mess all the time. The kind of mess that gives you a shudder when you walk in the room, the bad kind. After school I put on my big girl pants and decided it was time to turn the dive into a home again.


Dishes, Dishes and more Dishes

We had three days worth of dishes in the sink (*gag) a dirty kitchen floor, and I couldn't tell if the front room was a bedroom or a living room? Kadie helped me clean, I love her! she deals with me when I get in my cleaning moods and always helps me out. and an hour later we had a semi-clean apartment again!  It feels so great. If you want to see a good looking apartment, stop by. We celebrated by making some pancakes. Yum :)



Kadie is now the pancake master :)

The biggest pancake this apartment has ever seen

Mom, just so you know I just folded ALL my laundry. Its the truth, there are no clothes on my bed. A real miracle.

Last week I met Jimmer, he was doing a book signing. I wasn't here for the Jimmer craze, I knew who he was but I wasn't a crazy Jimmer worshiper. But during the whole book signing I was impressed with how genuinely nice he was to everyone. I am now a Jimmer fan. Go Kings!

The crew

My roomates are becoming family! I love them so much, we have dance parties all the time, right now we're all learning the Gangnam Style dance.... Koreans are the thing right now. We are trying to be cool :)

 Life is beautiful!  

No comments:

Post a Comment