Thursday, August 16, 2012

Enya






She sings to my soul. Happy. Sad. PMS'y. Frustrated. No matter my mood I can never say no to Enya's soothing voice. (Celine Dion is a close 2nd) When I was 5 my Aunt Suzanne and Uncle Curtis gave us an Enya CD. and let me tell you it was/is the most listened to thing at my house. It's wonderful. When I hear any song on that Memory of Tree's CD I immediately want to dance around and twirl like I'm 5 again. It's all I can do to restrain myself in public.  Sometimes I don't... and get weird stares, but It's worth it. I miss the carefree days of childhood. Being an adult has it's bonuses, trust me :) but it also has it's draw backs. I would love to play on the tramp all day long. Sing around the house. Play dress up. Run around the neighborhood with almost nothing on :) Eat Popsicles. Lay in the sprinklers. Make awesome forts. Instead I work, and go to school. Today I kinda miss the old days.
Wonderful summer days :)


But I've come to realize that there is still a HUGE piece of childhood left in me :) I'm still young (very young)at heart. I still dance in public, jump on the tramp, run in the sprinklers, play with chalk. Not as often, but I still do. It makes all those moments even MORE special. Life is an adventure. Growing can be hard. But I'm so greatful for all of lives wonderful blessings. I just have to Enjoy every moment :)






No comments:

Post a Comment