Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Home for the Holidays

Boy. I sure do love the holidays, especially being HOME during the holidays. Nothing like being surrounded by those you love, my last one until 2014 so I treasured every moment

Christmas Eve we celebrated with a mega fancy dinner, and we reenacted the nativity story. I got to be a shepherd, (I got demoted from Angel to Shepherd this year)  

The whole acting crew, It was an Oscar worthy performance  

We all slept in the family room together and watched the Grinch. But now theres 6 instead of 5 :) So great. I'm glad I finally get an older brother! 


Santa was too good :) .... he must read my blogs or FB cus He put Les Mes tickets in our stalkings, I love that guy :) (must have been a good girl this year) Les Mes was amazing, go see it, you will fall in love. seriously. Christmas for me consisted of some awesome Missionary stuff, wahoo! just four more months!  

My gifts to the family this year. They didn't have to guess which ones were from me :) 
reenacting  the special moment caught on camera




Home for the Holidays meant....


This tree :) 
Playing in the snow

Getting buried alive

Home made bread. Pure heaven
Lots and lots of Sledding
These goofballs 
The Piano
My new favorite sled. 
Braids on braids on braids. Seriously  
visiting cute Prep in Primary Childrens
isn't he the cutest? He has such a great attitude,  Love him
Watching the ball drop in NYC with my family

but seriously Sooo grateful for all the adventures 2012 brought, and I can't wait for 2013's!

Bring it :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment