Sunday, December 23, 2012

A break from the Christmas Craze

Christmas season is full of good things. Yummy neighbor treats, lots of giving, and good attitudes. It's great. I love it, but being away from family is hard. I miss them especially since it feels like no one is in Provo right now. 

Amber Lynne came down for the weekend for a sista sleepover. and the whole fam came down for Uncle Curtis's birthday. I bawled I was so happy to see them. It was such a nice break to be with family again. Just like old times (missed ya Todd) 

just a tad excited to be together again
I think I scared Amber with my driving, she kept saying how much she forget what it was like driving with me? Poor thing, Good thing I gave her back to her hubby in one piece! 

We ALL Christmas shopped together and celebrated with Farr's Fresh, the mall was crazy town. I don't recommend waiting till the last second to get gifts. You will get a massive head ache. 
Sista Amber and I got celebratory pedicures that helped us prepare for a long day of Christmas shopping. 
Isn't she adorable? 


annnd then Red Mango for lunch. Holy cow. I could eat this for lunch every single day. It's HUGE and soo good. unfortunately the days go by so fast and I had to say good bye to everyone. Just one more day till I go home! 
Move to Provo and be my  Red Mango buddy?

pure heaven

2 more days till Christmas!! make sure you give Santa Cheese, it will work :) trust me. 

AND

2 days till Les Mes! So excited



I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas Eve and Christmas day! I will be enjoying mine with my family in Ogden. Have a Wonderful Christmas

Christmas Eve 2011










1 comment: