Sunday, April 1, 2012

Firsts


I did it. I took the plunge! I  What’s one more social network? Right?.... But I’m just a little bit excited to start the world of blogging. Life is a beautiful thing and I want to share it! My motto is LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE!  To start off here’s some of my Firsts….
·         First breath-July 11, 1992, Tucson Arizona
·         First Friend- Amber Lynne Houghton! She was my first friend when I came out of the womb. We have been besties ever sense!
·         First bath- yesterday? Naw just kidding I’m not sure probably a couple days after I was born
·         First Time riding a bike- I was ten years old…..I was a little scared
·         First Surgery-13, I thought I was going to die!
·         First date- age 16, My DAD! He’s so awesome! We went shopping(he’s a trooper) and to dinner. I love him!
·         First Kiss-16, not my best moment…
·         First heartbreak-High School…..good old times
·         First Time leaving the country-NEVER! But It’s my dream to travel!
·         First FBing experience-2008. Changed my life! Darn FB is so addicting
·         First Car-Honda Civic J good ol’ Calinte!
·         First 5k-High School Cross Country….I thought I was going to die, but I kinda love it now!
·         First blog-THIS ONE! I’m so excited to start it!

Life is full of Firsts, and I cannot wait for all of the firsts that are in store! 




2 comments:

  1. You should come visit us (with passport in hand) and we'll drive up to Canada.

    It counts as a foreign land. Kinda. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute! I'm excited you started a blog! Now I can keep tabs on you ;)

    ReplyDelete