Monday, February 11, 2013

I LOVE to see the Temple


I went through the temple! It was simply AMAZING. and the best part was sharing that day I some of my best friends and family.






I LOVE the temple :) We topped off the night with some Baskin Robbins Lovin. I'm sort of obsessed with Ice Cream. So I was a happy camper. 

Life as of lately.....

Currently there are 64 days till I leave! half way there!

I spent a weekend home, and it was wonderful.

Made breakfast for the family
Mini German Pancakes. waaay better than original

Had lunch with my cute siblings and there friends at their Junior High/Middle school.




Got asked out by a 12 year old. Scowled at, told I was Gross and a boy didn't want to sit by me..... got to love middle schools

Found this Gem on my camera 


annnd this one :)
                                      

Precious right? 


Had some good quality daddy daughter time

we legit are in love with Kneaders :) so yummy
Took the sibs to see the play version of Les Mes at Northridge High School. they were in love




I got tickets last minute soo we were literally on the very LAST row. We had trouble finding our seats so the usher moved us down like 10 rows away! YAY for having cute sisters

Got to have dinner in Salt Lake with some of my favorite people. It was so great to catch up with everyone :) 

AND went to the Cheesecake Factory twice. Yes I have a dessert problem

:) 

There are some major changes and new surprises going on right now......makes me nervous but extremely grateful for friends, roommates and my family for ALL of their advice. 

Life is BEautiful! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment